Appeals Process

BSA and HRG are developing a Stormwater Adjustment/Appeals Form. This form will soon be available to customers who believe that impervious area (I/A) or Equivalent Run-Off Unit (ERU) calculations are incorrect. This form may also be used for customers who believe that stormwater fees have been assigned for parcels that they do not own. A link will be provided to download the form from this website, or a copy can be obtained from the BSA office.

For questions or to report problems: 814-368-6254